The Brow Factor: The Do’s and Don’ts of Perfect Brows
Here at Soiree Salon in Cockeysville, Maryland, we take eyebrows very seriously. How could we not? They are THE key to framing and unifying the entire face. And Aveda’s new Brow Definer is an all-in-one brow tool that has everything you need for “It” brows; it’s cost effective, cruelty-free and easy to use. Read on for the details!
View this post on Instagram
A BROW PENCIL THAT CHECKS ALL THE BOXES
This must-have pencil is 100% naturally derived, vegan and combines a blend of botanical waxes to help deliver long-wearing color that is smudge-proof, as well as fade, sweat, heat, humidity, and water-resistant. It features a spoolie on one end—designed to blend seamlessly for an elegant, natural-looking brow.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR PERFECT BROWS
So once you have your Brow Definer, then what? Follow these tips from our beauty experts to achieve your brow goals:
- Find a color that complements your hair: Aveda’s Brow Definers come in four versatile shades, so you can find the perfect one.
- Brush them out: Get in the habit of brushing your brows into shape before filling them in and you’ll be amazed at how much fuller and shapely they look.
- Don’t get too crazy: Find where your natural angles hit and stay there. Don’t illustrate an arch you don’t have. Also, don’t worry about making them look exactly alike—remember, they are sisters not twins.
- Know your angles: Place your pencil against the side of your nostril, line it up vertically and that’s where your brows should start. Then line it up at an angle from nostril to the outside corner of your eye, extending to your brow—that’s where they should end.
- Embrace YOUR brows: They come in all shapes and sizes: There is no set thickness or fullness required to attain perfect brows. Work with your face, your colors, your angles and you will achieve brows that are perfect for YOU.
Get those brows shaped—stop by Soiree Salon to shop!